“One woman musical show”
Headliner aboard Cruise Ships
Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Princess, Holland America, Cunard, Silver Seas, Costa, Royal Viking, Royal Cruise. Ocean Cruise, Mermoz (French ship), Phoenix (German ship ) Performed over 500 cruises, 1985–2009.
Headliner in Theaters
League Theater, Sydney, Australia, 1988
• Hansa Theater, Hamburg, Germany, 1988 &1998
• Praha Variete Theater, Plague, Czech Republic,1989
• Performing Arts Theaters, Florida, 1985–2010
• Theaters in New York City, 1986–2006
• Catskill Mountains resort hotels in New York, 2001–2006
• Theater in Sydney, Australia, 2003
• American Express sponsored concert, 2004
• Various theaters, hotels in Florida, Arizona, southern California, 1985–2020.
Television and Radio Shows
In Tokyo, Vienna, New York, Nashville and Los Angeles.
Vienna Radio Orchestra, Vienna, Austria
MGM Orchestra, MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas.
Argentine tango, Tokyo, Japan.
Gypsy Strolling Violinist
Tokyo Palace Hotel, Keio Plaza Hotel in Japan. Grenview Hotel, Sydney, Australia. Chatue Vegas restaurant, Las Vegas. Hungarian restaurants in Hollywood and San Francisco. Hale Koa Hotel, Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki Hawaii. Continental Hotel, Saipan, Micronesia. Sheraton Hotel, Hong Kong. Hungarian restaurant, Vancouver, Canada.
About fifty art exhibitions includes 10 one woman shows, 2001- 2020
Art gallery in Nice, France, 2001-
City hall, Main library and more in south Florida, 2002- 2005
Schacknow Museum in south Florida, 2003
Art Glass Gallery (One woman show with 100 pieces) in South Florida, 2004
Florida International University(One woman show with 80 pieces), 2005
Agape Spiritual Center in Los Angeles, 2007
Ma Griffe in Los Angeles, 2007
Bridges, William Grant Still Arts Center in Los Angeles, 2008
608 North Art Gallery in Los Angeles, 2014
Orange County Fine Art Gallery and more, 2014 -2018
The cover of the magazine” Natural Awakening” and more, 2004
One page of article was published in Miami Herald, 2004
One page of her article was published in Los Angeles Resister 2014
* Wrote articles published in Cruise Magazine in Japan. Ten issues, 2002–2003.
* Published two books in 2014 and republished in 2018 in USA
One Life, Many Worlds. “My Journeys through the Heavens and Hells of Extraterrestrial Worlds”
Extraterrestrials, Spiritually-Advanced Beings
God’s Majesty in Color and Word: Old Testament, New Testament, Psalm version
(Julliena Okah’s painting book with Bible Verses.)
UFO organization, Mufon and others. Also in college since 2015
Near Death Study, IAND and various organizations since 2015
Education and Training
* Bachelor’s degree in literature, Tamagawa University, 4 years, Tokyo.
* German philosophy at Waseda University, 2 years, Tokyo,
* Tokyo Music Academy, Deijutsu Daigaku, 2 years.
* Vienna Music Conservatorium (scholarship recipient).
Under the direction of Professor Walter Barylli (former concert master, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra), 2 years.
* Gypsy music by Lakatos Sandor, world renowned gypsy violinist, 2 years.
* Indian philosophy, India, 1 years.
* Oil and watercolor painting, France.